Fortnite XP Maps & Codes
Best Fortnite XP Maps (Oct 2023 Update)
This popular free for all map by creator “geerzy” allows players to practice and farm XP efficiently. It has a ton of weapons from previous Fortnite chapters/seasons and resets builds every 10 minutes.
This map has multiple hidden buttons that reward increasingly more XP when found and activated. Players can earn XP fairly passively.
NUKETOWN GUN GAME (Map Code: 3109-1320-1845)
A Fortnite XP map inspired by Call of Duty’s Nuketown. It offers a fast way to earn XP, particularly if you perform well.
This 1v1 build fight map has two layers of XP gain. Interacting with hidden buttons speeds up passive XP gain over time.
- When the map starts, go to the edge and build a few floor tiles.
- Stop when you see a blue glow after 4-5 tiles.
- Use any emote, then go back to the lobby.
- Find a board with a green border and an XP sign.
- Walk up to it and press the nearby button.
- You’ll be taken to a new level with armor suits.
- Go right into a room with shielded tomatoes.
- Use the shields as platforms to reach the back tomato.
- Look at the wall’s corner and press the “Don’t Press” button.
- You’ll start gaining XP over time.
- Once your character gains enough XP, leave it alone.
This FFA map allows players to earn passive XP by emoting. Interacting with a hidden button behind a picture ramps up the XP gain significantly.
To access AFK XP on this map, follow these steps after entering the code 0634-8919-1438:
- Enter the small box at the bottom and jump off the ramp.
- Explore the button labeled “XP Shop.”
- You’ll be sent to another room.
- Inside this room, find the button labeled “AFX XP.”
- After entering the AFX XP area, locate a room with a Durr Burger Head.
- Upon entering the room, turn left and head towards the wall’s corner.
- Interact with the secret button to level up and unlock a bonus once the countdown ends.
This map has two layers of XP gain like Smooth 1v1 Build Fights. Interacting with hidden buttons increases the passive XP.
This map plays like regular Battle Royale but with respawning enabled for multiple chances to gain XP.
This winter-themed 1v1 map has a hidden button behind a present that teleports you to an XP reward room.
This brand new 1v1 map has a secret button behind the vault that significantly increases XP gain when activated.
This Among Us inspired map has high replayability which is great for passive XP farming in a party game setting.
Fortnite Season XP: Unlocking Battle Pass Rewards
Fortnite, the immensely popular battle royale game developed by Epic Games, offers players a variety of ways to progress and unlock rewards. One of the key elements of progression in Fortnite is Season XP.
Season XP is a form of experience points that players can earn by participating in regular matches and completing challenges/quests. These experience points are instrumental in leveling up the Battle Pass and gaining access to a wide array of cosmetic items.
The Evolution of Season XP
The concept of Season XP has evolved significantly since its inception. It was first introduced in Season 1 of Fortnite, but the XP system saw several changes over the seasons. Notably, the tier progression system replaced the XP system in Season 3, only to be reverted in Chapter 2: Season 1.
In Chapter 2, Season XP is displayed as a progress bar at the bottom of the HUD. This bar turns yellow when it is Supercharged, indicating an XP gain boost. Players can earn Season XP in various modes of the game, including Battle Royale, Save the World, and Creative.
Ways to Earn Season XP
There are numerous ways to earn Season XP in Fortnite, each offering different amounts of experience points. Here are some of the common methods:
1. Searched Items
- Produce Box: 65 XP
- Fishing Pole Barrel: 65 XP
- Ammo Box: 100 XP
- Chest: 130 XP
- Supply Drop: 135 XP
- Llama: 735 XP
- Knocked: 25 XP
- Shakedown: 100 XP
- Eliminated: 150 XP
3. XP Coins
- Green: 5000 XP
- Blue: 6500 XP
- Purple (Total of Fragments): 10300 XP
- Gold: 15000 XP
4. Other Actions
- Catch Fireflies: 25 XP
- Collect Foraged Item: 25 XP
- Catch Fish/Weapon in Fishing Hole: 80 XP
- New Storm Circle: 140 XP
5. Battle Medals
- Earned: 150 XP
- Upgraded: 110 XP
- Maxed: XP (exact value not mentioned)
Supercharging Your Season XP
As mentioned earlier, the Season XP bar turns yellow when it is Supercharged, indicating an XP gain boost. This means that players can earn XP at an accelerated rate during this period.
Accolades and Achievements
Fortnite introduces accolades, which are achievements or badges that players can earn by completing specific tasks in various game modes. These accolades often come with additional XP rewards, helping players level up their Battle Pass faster. Some of the accolades include:
- Battle Royale Accolades
- Save the World Accolades
- Creative Accolades
- Specific Mode Accolades (e.g., Impossible Escape!, Bodyguard, Mando’s Bounty, Tilted Taxis, Storm King)
- Vaulted Accolades
Notes and Trivia
- In Chapter 2: Season 1, the level cap was expanded beyond level 100.
- With the start of Chapter 3: Season 1, the logo for Season XP changed.
- In Save the World, there is a daily cap of 1,152,000 XP that can be earned.
Season XP is an integral part of the Fortnite experience, offering players a way to progress through the Battle Pass and unlock various cosmetic items. With its evolving nature and the introduction of accolades, Fortnite continues to provide players with new and exciting challenges to complete and XP to earn. So, whether you’re a seasoned Fortnite veteran or just starting your journey, Season XP will play a crucial role in your quest to conquer the Battle Pass and show off your unique cosmetic items to the world.